BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
My Joys and Struggles



Monday, August 8, 2011

A vent that is much needed for me!

So hubs and I had to take a hit and move in with my parents. We have only been here and week and things are really sucky! I hate being here more than I hate anything else in life. Kaitlynn doesn't listen for crap anymore to me, she listens to her daddy. Her grandparents dont listen to me about the rules I have in place for MY daughter. I cannot wait to get the F outta here. I want my family back. I want my life back. I do all the grocery shopping and at least 85% of the cooking for 8 people. I am told that asking for the courtesy of dont touch my things without telling me is rude and not right. We share a large room with Kaitlynn which really isnt that bad. I would move into a one bedroom if I could find one to allow it! There is only 1 bathroom for 8 people. I just hate it here. I want out but I cant. We have made the tough choice of me not working right now because no one can listen to me when it comes to Kaitlynn. Ugh!

But things are at least going well with hubs like always! He is so wonderful! I couldn't handle this without him!

Anyways, thats all for now!

☺♥

0 comments: